P e r f o r m a n c e
J S Bach
Johann Sebastian Bach
Das wohltemperiete Klavier I
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846
- Prelude and Fugue in c minor, BWV 847
- Prelude and Fugue in C-sharp major, BWV848
- Prelude and Fugue in c-sharp minor, BWV849
- Prelude and Fugue in D major, BWV 850
- Prelude and Fugue in d minor, BWV 851
- Prelude and Fugue in E-flat major, BWV 852
- Prelude and Fugue in e-flat minor, BWV 853
- Prelude and Fugue in E major, BWV 854
- Prelude and Fugue in e minor, BWV 855
Fünf Pittoresken, Op. 31
Indianisches Tagebuch I, BV 267
Nachtstücke, Op. 23
Drei Fantasiestücke, Op. 111
Images oubliées, L 87
Études, L 136
- 1. pour les «cinq doits»: d'après Monsieur Czerny
- 5. pour les octaves
Piano Sonata no. 9, Op. 68, "Black Mass"
Christoph Willibald Gluck
Orphée et Eurydice, Wq 30
- Dance of the Blessed Spirits (arr. Sgambati)
1922, Op. 26
Vzpomínka, JW 8/32
Musica ricercata (1951 - 53)
Études I (1985)
- 5. Arc-en-ciel
Harmonies poétiques et religieuses III, S 173
- 7. Funérailles
Nuages gris, S 199
Valses oubliées, S 215
- 1. Allegro
- 2. Allegro vivace
Csárdás macabre, S 224
Trois pièces, FP 48
Nocturnes, FP 56
Piano Sonata in a minor, D 784
Piano Sonata in A major, D 959
Trois Gnoissiennes (1889 - 90)
Je te veux (1897)
Neil and Lance met shortly before the latter finished his studies at the RCM. They have been performing together since.
Neil's international career began in 1997. He performs at the world's most prestigious venues. Conductors he works with include Mackerras, Hickox, and Brabbins. He sang for members of the royal family and opened world events.
Gordon and Lance began performing together when they were teenagers. Their collboration has brought them around the world, including the Carnegie Hall amongst other places.
Gordon is one of the world's leading exponents of the harmonica. He is the champion at the 2017 World Harmonica Festival and performs in Europe, US, and Asia a wide variety of music ranging from classical to blues, jazz, and pop.
A list of their past performances together is availalble on Past Events.
Marco is a flautist and a conductor. He and Lance were classmates at the CUHK and the RCM. Lance has accompanied Marco in recital settings and Marco Lance on the podium.
Marco has performed across Europe and Asia. He recently recieved his Artist Diploma (RCM) and is a receipient of the prestigious R C Lee Centenary Scholarship.